06/26/15 – Travis Interviewed By Lua James (@poptivist a.k.a. Theresa Cotter):
After speaking with Lua/Theresa, she asked to do a phone interview with Travis on what exactly happened. He explained that he had been hacked, probably for months, and he hadn’t even realized it. He rarely posted directly from Twitter. He usually posted from WhoSay, an Instagram-style social media platform for celebrities. When logged into his account after the hacking he noticed that he had odd DMs to people he had never met or initiated contact with. He had followed people he did not even know, unfollowed people he would never unfollow.
- Lua James/Theresa Cotter: It appeared at first that Lua, using the whole “veteran” angle, befriended Travis and was offering to help him out with this fandom situation. (I have recently discovered, however, that Monica Gleberman was an intricate part of this whole plan. More on her in a bit.) Later, new DM’s were released to the public, DMs between Lua/Theresa and Ashley McClintic (@ashhawkshadow), showing Lua/Theresa did in fact know that Ashley was up to something to ruin Travis and was indeed part of the group of women out to get Travis, according to the anonymous letters you will read about later. It was at this time, after being called out, that Lua changed her tune.
- After this, Travis cut all contact with Lua/Theresa. She would later be one to back Lexi Cooper, a teenager who claimed Travis allegedly sexually harassed her on Snapchat. Lua/Theresa took Lexi under her wing, helped her tell her alleged story, which will be discussed later in this timeline, band also proven to be false. She made a video claiming “Travis Aaron Wade Hits On Teenage Girl.” The video showed a supposed live-time Snapchat, which allegedly proves it was really Travis. This video was legally removed from YouTube for violation of YouTube Policy.
- After several recommendations from Creation Entertainment and Cliff Kosterman, Travis’s management eventually had Cease & Desist letters sent to Lua/Theresa and five other women. Several of these women mocked the letters and Travis online, and some never picked up their letters from the post office. Zero of the six Cease & Desist letters were signed. Receiving a Cease & Desist aggravated Lua/Theresa enough to threaten legal action of her own, and she went to see an attorney, for what reason I don’t know. Seeing how she claims Travis and Vicki owe her $400 for legal fees, and nothing legal has ever happened, I am assuming it did not go well.
- Lua/Theresa also states she has contacted the Center For Missing And Exploited Children regarding Travis and the alleged Snapchat incident, but after being told they would look into it, the CMEC has not contacted either her, the local police, or Travis for the past eighteen months. Lua/Theresa has continually harassed Travis. She claims while on stage at Purcon that Travis brought a girl onstage to demonstrate how he couldn’t possibly have put his hand up anyones back without someone noticing. While I was not there personally, I have seen the full video of Travis’s panels from both Saturday and Sunday at Purcon 2, and no person male or female was ever brought up on stage to demonstrate. (Video clip of this can be seen in May 2016 section.) After hearing that Travis spoke of an upcoming Walking Dead audition during his panel, she also Tweeted The Walking Dead personally to tell them about Travis and his alleged “crimes.” This would be one of many times this group of people would try to get him fired, or try to damage his reputation. Someone even anonymously emailed every person in every company and/or charity listed on his website to tell people of what Travis allegedly did. At this point it became clear it was a witch hunt.
- It should be stated that during this investigation I was informed that Lua /Theresa Cotter was allegedly medically discharged from the military for mental health reasons. While I have no physical proof to verify such statements, please feel free to look at her YouTube channel and evaluate for yourself.
- In early 2018, Lua/Theresa did two lengthy Periscopes discussing Travis and the fandom war issues. (Link One – Link Two) It not only seemed as if she had a difficult time keeping focused on one topic at a time, but she kept repeating frequently that she lived only 7 miles away from Travis? How would she know without looking that up? Did she look up his address? After hearing that Mr. Wade had a knife put into his front door threatening to kill him and his dogs in the name of Misha Collins, my investigation discovered she is possibly under investigation by the LAPD for felony threat. The knife, note and video surveillance are presumably in possession of law enforcement. It has been determined that when Lua heard she was under investigation, she fled California to Kansas.
As time continues on, Lua / Theresa keeps having more and more impact on the fandom. She tries to play it down, yet at times still seems to demand information from people, and if she doesn’t receive what she wants in an amount of time she deems satisfactory, she not only goes off on a rant to them, but so do her many followers. Cases in point, when the news was all about politics / Trump / Nazis, Lua /Theresa was upset because Jensen Ackles would not reply or make a statement regarding Nazis and made a video. She would also take to Twitter and publicly address Random Acts, a charity started by Misha Collins, to try to force them into sharing their financials. She had tried to contact them via DM, but they had not responded in an amount of time satisfactory to her.
She has not only threatened Creation Entertainment a time or two on Twitter, but when fans were bullying Lua / Theresa and she wanted it to stop, she actually Tweeted @Stands, a T-Shirt company / charity run by Misha Collins, and asked them to give her someone’s contact info. Ironically, back when the bullying on Travis’s end started, and he asked Theresa to help his assistant get contact info, she declined saying it was illegal they should let the authorities handle it. She’s also had multiple arguments with Mark Pellegrino, who plays Lucifer on Supernatural, over a variety of topics such as his backing of Travis, political views, and religion.