01/24/15 – Wayward Daughters, Kim Rhodes, Brianna Buckmaster, The Geekiary, And The Spin-Off Poll:
In hopes of Kim Rhodes and Briana Buckmaster getting their own spin-off, a certain group of fans, called Wayward Daughters, spent months Tweeting and sending direct messages to The CW, trying to get them noticed.
In January, The Geekiary ran a spin-off poll asking which characters fans would like to see get a spin-off. The Jody and Donna characters were at the top and leading until several Travis fans wrote in, and eventually The Geekiary added him thinking he wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar.
01/24/15 – Travis Wins The Spin-Off Poll:
Due to massive fan support, Travis ended up winning the spin-off poll by more than 10,000 votes. Kim and Briana fans were not pleased.
All Tweets regarding Travis during the spin-off have been deleted recently, just prior to the airing of Wayward Daughters. Contributing team members of interest at The Geekiary include Emily Cleghorn @exorcisingemilyand Jessica Halliday @tehjessicarae. The Wayward Daughters Twitter account even metions that they had been fighting to get the spinoff picked up for three years. It was in June 2015, when Travis’s account was hacked that this disaster began for him. Coincidental? You be the judge.
**UPDATE – Wayward Daughters Spin-Off Not Picked Up By The CW:
Recently when it was announced that Wayward Daughters would not be picked up as a spinoff by the CW, this vicious part of the fandom who has spent the past three years attacking Mr. Wade, were upset enough to harass and attack the president of The CW himself, among any others who thought that the right decision had been made. Not very intelligent of these individuals to attack the president of the CW, and inevitably the attack worked against their cause. Most likely even if they were considering picking up the show, after seeing such behavior, I’m sure Warner Brothers want nothing to do with this rabid fanbase.
It’s been brought to my attention lately that not only is Kim Rhodes good friends with Theresa Cotter/Lua James, and the two actually meet outside of a convention setting; but Brianna Buckmaster has also done a photo shoot with Ash McClintic; Travis’s original accuser.
03/04/15 – The official Supernatural Facebook page posted a preview for Travis’s upcoming, and final, episode of Supernatural.
Fans were not only attacking Cole, but also Travis. When Travis stepped in calmly to open discussion, fans suddenly accuse him of doing searches for his name to start trouble. Some even claimed he was “stalking” simply because he was reading and replying to reviews of himself (as many celebrities do).
03/12/2015 – Travis attends SPNVegas, his first Creation Entertainment event.
- Although this was a very successful con, during his panel Travis is asked a question. He comments on how much Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles love each other without knowing the history of the fandom, or the rumors within the fandom. Because of this, Cliff Kosterman, bodyguard for Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, approaches Creation to remove Travis from future cons, until he is educated on what to say on stage concerning the fandom and its terminology.
- There was also a concern that Travis hung out with fans in the lobby of the hotel with manager Bill Bakho, outside of the convention’s set times. Travis and his manager were informed that the actors are not allowed to spend any time with fans unless Creation is getting paid for their time. Travis and his manager had a conference call with Creation, Cliff Kosterman, and Jared Padalecki to go over the rules. The situation was rectified and Travis was asked to continue with the Creation Tour.
- It should be stated that during a VIP Meet & Greet at a Creation Entertainment Convention, a fan had asked Mr. Wade how and why Bill Bakho had become his convention manager, when it was known that he was a CEO of a skin care company. Travis responded that he had received an email that Cliff Kosterman had sent to him in August of 2014, asking him if he’d like for Cliff to represent Travis on the convention circuit; but somehow this email had ended in Travis’s spam folder. Travis had unfortunately signed with Julie Caitlyn Brown for convention representation in 2014. Julie Caitlyn Brown seemed unable to confirm any work for him. However when Travis’s friend, Bill Bakho, contacted the conventions directly, he found that they had been trying to contact Ms. Brown to sign Travis, but their calls were never returned. Something of importance to note, Julie Caitlyn Brown also represents Misha Collins and other members of the Supernatural cast. It would not be uncommon nor surprising if Julie was intentionally trying to keep Travis’s fanbase from growing. She has been known to do this.
03/18/2015 -Travis Hosts Viewing Party For His Final Espiode Of Supernatural.
Travis hosted a viewing party of his final episode of Supernatural, “The Things They Carried,” for free , several fans as a thank you for all of the support he had received since joining the spn family. This was attended by Suzanne Gomez (Senior Vice President Publicity, The CW), Bill Bakho, and lightweight champion Chris Van Heerden.
04/24/15 – T-wadester Boston Meet up:
A group of T-Wadesters (Travis’s original fan club) arranged to meet in Boston for a premiere showing of The Forger, which was only shown at select theaters. Since Travis could not attend he arranged for two of his close friends, actor Owen Burke (The Forger, The Town, and The Equalizer), and Detective Peter Chu of The Boston Police Department, to join the T-Wadesters for the viewing
It should be noted that Travis has several friends who are not only police officers, but are detectives with multiple law agencies, as well as members of the FBI, who have helped Travis with his character work for Criminal Activities and The Forger.
Around this time, it was stated that Travis had made suggestions that people should try a healthy diet and exercise routine prior to taking antidepressants as a first choice. After several discussions with fans, Travis firmly stated that he is not a doctor, and any medical advice should only be taken from a medical professional. He offered an apology and clearly stated he was only trying to help fans get on track with a healthier lifestyle .
During Purcon Travis met Rike Marie (Instagram: @nudemish, Twitter: @delusionalmarie.) Rike Marie seemed to get a little obsessed with Travis after the con. She would soon send naked pictures and pornographic video of herself to whom she thought was Travis, but in reality were sent to Travis’s assistant who was watching over all email and social media part-time at this point. She later accuses Travis of sexual harassment.
It should be stated that there has never been any proof of conversation between Travis and Rike Marie; other than pornographic photos and videos which were sent by email and random DMs that were sent to Travis on Twitter, and that neither Travis nor Vicki ever responded to any of these. Feeling rejected and ignored, Rike Marie begins claiming Travis sexually harassed her during their photo op which shows no improper interaction on Travis’s behalf.
- In March of 2017, Melanie Adeline(@MishasDiary), a good friend of Rike Marie, contacted Travis on Instagram and began having a week-long chat. Having nothing to hide, Travis answered every question honestly. On March 18, 2017, a group DM was started on Instagram by Rike Marie and her good friend Mel (@Mishasdiary). They randomly added celebrities, including Barak Obama, Misha Collins, Justin Bieber, and Travis Aaron Wade, and then began attacking Travis. They asked him to leave, but he declined and continued to speak to them, knowing that his attorneys would want copies for the case file. In fact, videos and screenshots of this DM were posted online, many taken out of context or altered. It was during this chat that Rike Marie informed him that he had sexually harassed her at Purcon, which was news to Travis.
- When confronted by Travis’s assistant with proof of the photos she had actually sent to Vicki and not to Travis as she thought, Rike Marie was given the option of publicly apologizing or having charges filed against her for sending unsolicited porn. She agreed at first, but never submitted her apology to Travis, so a legal case is pending. As such, the pornographic photos and videos of her have not and will not be posted. Rike Marie was also reported to the people in charge of Purcon, along with the photos, to ensure better protection of the actors in attendance. She has also been reported to the German authorities and there is currently a case pending against her. It has been stated that if Rike Marie publicly apologizes and admits to her lies, then the case will be dropped.
06/20/15 – Travis Aaron Wade’s Twitter Account Hacked:
During the early hours of 06/20/15, Travis’s Twitter account was hacked. The hacker made death threats against Travis, his dogs, his family, and also exposed Travis’s phone number and address. The hacker also stated that “I have a group of fans working to get you kicked off the show and conventions.” It was at this time Travis and his management brought Vicki Malone Bartle to watch over social media full-time. Vicki is a 20 yr Air Force Wife who together with her husband of almost 30 years, has raised three girls.
Travis would later state that he had more than likely been hacked for weeks and just hadn’t noticed. He mainly shared posts to other social media from WhoSay, an Instagram-type account for celebrities, and never actually logged into his Twitter account that much. After logging in to Twitter post-hacking, he noticed multiple DMs to people he had never spoken to. He was following people he didn’t know, and had unfollowed friends that he had never intentionally unfollowed.
Some of the people the hacker had spoken to, who later turned this into “stalking/harassing” complaints:
Jessica Halliday (@tehjessicarae): Jessica Halliday states she had been tweeting with Travis around this time about the mental illness/no medication tweet, and he then DM’d her. They continue to talk via DM and he states he is making a list of names of people being mean to him, and will turn it over to Misha Collins and Creation Entertainment. The fact that people thought that Travis Aaron Wade, as a co- star would have enough pull with Misha Collins or Creation Entertainment, to get anyone banned, simply amazes me. Travis claims Jessica’s was one of the DM’s he referred to when being hacked, as he had not made it and it was no longer in his inbox.
- In January 2016, Jessica Halliday would give Ashley McClintic, a girl who accuses Travis of sexually harassing her at CHICON Oct 2015 (more on that later), some screenshots of a post from T-Wadesters, Travis’s original fan group, on Facebook. As Jessica Halliday had never been very active, if at all, in the group, and T-Wadesters had been closed due to all recent hate breaking out, it’s obvious she had been a plant in there for some time to gain information. It was during this time that some T-Wadesters had created a post complaining of the whole situation and those involved. Nick Mendoza, someone Travis previously endorsed for his support of veterans, and owner and CEO of Bands For Arms, reposted a picture of Ashley’s driver’s license she had posted earlier that night, and other members were discussing how crazy they thought that was. (Nick had also posted a picture of Ashley McClintic before commenting unprofessionally on her “pizza face.”) Travis’s fans were extremely irritated at all of the obnoxious stories going around about Travis on social media, and believed they were venting in a private/closed setting. Ashley took the threats given to her by Jessica Halliday as threats, feared for her life, and filed a police report. I am working on obtaining a copy of that police report and will post it when I get it. I will say that Ashley accusing Nick of “stealing” the photo of her driver’s license and reposting it being criminal was a bit of a stretch. Once you put a picture on the internet, you can’t take it back completely. Best course of action if you don’t want pics of your licenses used, would be to not upload them to the internet at all. It should be noted that Travis had nothing to do with her license being posted online, and immediately called Mr. Mendoza to have him remove it.
- Sarah Marie (@ThroughABellJar): Sarah Marie was one of the ones involved in Travis’s mental illness/no medication tweet. He offered to speak on the phone (as often times tone and context can be taken wrong via text or DM), but she said no, and blocked him. He then supposedly “stalked” her to find a mutual, to try to get to her. Honestly, it could have been as easy as him asking someone who replied to the same tweet and was in the conversation they were having. Asking them to check if she was okay. I know my friends always reply to the same Tweets that I do on Twitter, but I digress. Sarah Marie then states she unblocks Travis long enough to send him this DM.
- Lorraine (@natasharcmanova): After the hacking incident, and “Travis” supposedly telling people that he was making a list for Creation, Lorraine Tweeted to Creation Entertainment regarding this. She did not tag Travis, yet he still saw the Tweets, so of course she says he must be searching his name and stalking. I wasn’t aware that it was illegal for celebrities, or anyone, to search their own name? In fact, a lot of celebrities do this; Pink, Emma Stone, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, even Robert Downey Jr. It’s how they monitor their fanbase and what people think of them, some to look at criticism and see where they can improve, others just to see the humor in it. That said, Lorraine was Tweeting to Travis’s employer, his job/employer/income, and spreading rumors from a hacker, that could adversely affect his life. I honestly don’t see what the problem is with this. He offered to take it to a DM or even a phone call, but Lorraine declined. I myself prefer phone calls. It’s too difficult to detect tone or context from typed or written messages sometimes, especially important conversations; but again, that’s just my opinion. She also states that he reminded her of her mentally abusive father, but I’m not sure how that is Travis’s fault or why he deserves to be publicly harassed for her PTSD?
- @ExorcisingEmily/Emily Cleghorn: (The Geekiary / SPN Anti-Bullying): Travis had originally reached out to Emily Cleghorn post-hacking. He had apparently heard of her history with Cliff Kosterman and Creation Entertainment, getting kicked out of Chicon, and thought he could get some advice from her.
- Afterwards, to thank her, Travis left a request with his assistant to send out a thank you package for Emily, including a bracelet for her daughter, as they had spoken about her love for Star Wars on the phone. However, this somehow got delayed in getting sent out, and when it finally did, the package was returned, and the contents torn. Emily Cleghorn continued to harass Travis, saying that he had torn the envelope and contents himself.
- SPN AntiBullying: As the bullying against Travis seemed to continue, he contacted the SPN Antibullying group on Twitter, thinking that they could help. Unfortunately they could not. He pointed out that they helped other people, cast members, that were not targeted, but they continued to deny Travis help. Over time fans would point out to Travis and his assistant that SPN Antibullying were actually mutuals with many of the people attacking Travis. Travis was not the only one who pointed this out. Fans and even William Shatner were aware that this group was very hypocritical, as one of the admins of SPN Antibullying was Emily herself. Unfortunately, since many of Travis’s haters seemed to follow this group, it only made things worse each time he complained. More and more Travis fans and haters would start up sock accounts to voice opinions as their personal accounts were getting serious hate and sometimes death threats. SPNAntibullying would have no problem shutting the anti-hater accounts down, but nothing would be done about the anti-Travis. (It should be stated here that may of the “haters” have claimed that Travis attacks them. Travis has never attacked a fan on social media. In actuality, it has been fans doing the attacking. Travis nor his management can control his fans. Travis has tried to ask them to stop, unlike any of the other actors such as Misha Collins or J2 (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles), however, it does not stop fans from continuing to attack. There have been many sock accounts started up by fans and haters that Travis and his assistant get accused of running, but never have. At one point Social Media Management, a small company that Travis had hired to watch over his social media for him, contacted SPN Antibullying to discuss this matter, but somehow Emily seemed to think it was directed at her, and became involved. Unfortunately this was never resolved, although it does seem that SPN Antibullying has not Tweeted in almost two years. At one point William Shatner went up against Emily and SPNAB, for attacking one of his employees. He also pointed out their hypocrisy in their rules and regulations. They state that they only step in when there is targeted hate, yet even when Travis was getting continually tagged in hate, did nothing to step in to help. After the “attacks” from Travis and Shatner, and the mailed gifts/letters, Emily Cleghorn played victim and even claimed that she had filed a supposed 100 page police report, although, the copy of the police report I obtained was significantly shorter. (Two pages to be exact.) Even though the officer who filled out this report suggested that she just stay offline as a solution, Emily’s mommy stepped in, made some threats since her husband is retired police, and Officer Ortiz directed them a number to homicide for further assistance. When contacted, the San Antonio Police Department stated there was no pending case against Mr. Wade.
- Jackie Bojarski and Michelle Villery (@bedofroses2001 | @thescoopbymv | TyLangston.Com) Both Previously Journalists At Talk Nerdy With Us: Michele Villery and Jackie Bojarski had contacted Travis to do a two-part interview for Talk Nerdy With Us. In Sept 2015, Travis was contacted by another fan telling him that they were in a group DM with Michele Villery, and she had been badmouthing him. It was also at this time that another person warns Travis that people are altering screenshots of DMs that he is having with people, and posting those as their “proof.” This person thought Travis should know as it seemed very unprofessional. When Travis tried to contact Michele Villery on multiple occasions to discus this. Michele not only refused, but blocked Travis. This left Travis’s management no other choice but to contact Talk Nerdy to discuss their unprofessionalism. Of course Michele Villery and Jackie Bojarski both complain publicly that Travis stalked and harassed them, and tried to get them fired. Jackie claims she had unblocked Travis at one point and he immediately began DMing her again.
- As you can tell from below, if that was the case, she responded and even shared pics of her dog, then randomly blocks him again? Michele allegedly filed a police report on Travis, though nothing legal has ever come of it. Calls and emails to obtain copies have gone unanswered, which generally means one isn’t available. (Apparently paralegals looking up addresses to send out Cease And Desist letters counts as harassment or stalking in these women’s eyes. The White Pages and multiple credit card companies sending out applications might have some serious legal issues if this is true.)
“Proof” Of Jackie Bojarski Being Terrified Of Travis Aaron Wade’s Alleged “Stalking”:
Direct Message From A Concerned Fan Regarding Michele Villery:
First Talk Of Altering Screenshots:
- Adorkablekati: Since I had no DMs given to me on April’s story, I can’t say exactly what happened. Although it appears as if she was basing her opinion of Travis on the hacking, or on Michele’s side of things, which we now can prove the hacking was true and Michele’s allegations were false.
06/26/15 – Travis Interviewed By Lua James (@poptivist a.k.a. Theresa Cotter):
After speaking with Lua/Theresa, she asked to do a phone interview with Travis on what exactly happened. He explained that he had been hacked, probably for months, and he hadn’t even realized it. He rarely posted directly from Twitter. He usually posted from WhoSay, an Instagram-style social media platform for celebrities. When logged into his account after the hacking he noticed that he had odd DMs to people he had never met or initiated contact with. He had followed people he did not even know, unfollowed people he would never unfollow.
- Lua James/Theresa Cotter: It appeared at first that Lua, using the whole “veteran” angle, befriended Travis and was offering to help him out with this fandom situation. (I have recently discovered, however, that Monica Gleberman was an intricate part of this whole plan. More on her in a bit.) Later, new DM’s were released to the public, DMs between Lua/Theresa and Ashley McClintic (@ashhawkshadow), showing Lua/Theresa did in fact know that Ashley was up to something to ruin Travis and was indeed part of the group of women out to get Travis, according to the anonymous letters you will read about later. It was at this time, after being called out, that Lua changed her tune.
- After this, Travis cut all contact with Lua/Theresa. She would later be one to back Lexi Cooper, a teenager who claimed Travis allegedly sexually harassed her on Snapchat. Lua/Theresa took Lexi under her wing, helped her tell her alleged story, which will be discussed later in this timeline, band also proven to be false. She made a video claiming “Travis Aaron Wade Hits On Teenage Girl.” The video showed a supposed live-time Snapchat, which allegedly proves it was really Travis. This video was legally removed from YouTube for violation of YouTube Policy.
- After several recommendations from Creation Entertainment and Cliff Kosterman, Travis’s management eventually had Cease & Desist letters sent to Lua/Theresa and five other women. Several of these women mocked the letters and Travis online, and some never picked up their letters from the post office. Zero of the six Cease & Desist letters were signed. Receiving a Cease & Desist aggravated Lua/Theresa enough to threaten legal action of her own, and she went to see an attorney, for what reason I don’t know. Seeing how she claims Travis and Vicki owe her $400 for legal fees, and nothing legal has ever happened, I am assuming it did not go well.
- Lua/Theresa also states she has contacted the Center For Missing And Exploited Children regarding Travis and the alleged Snapchat incident, but after being told they would look into it, the CMEC has not contacted either her, the local police, or Travis for the past eighteen months. Lua/Theresa has continually harassed Travis. She claims while on stage at Purcon that Travis brought a girl onstage to demonstrate how he couldn’t possibly have put his hand up anyones back without someone noticing. While I was not there personally, I have seen the full video of Travis’s panels from both Saturday and Sunday at Purcon 2, and no person male or female was ever brought up on stage to demonstrate. (Video clip of this can be seen in May 2016 section.) After hearing that Travis spoke of an upcoming Walking Dead audition during his panel, she also Tweeted The Walking Dead personally to tell them about Travis and his alleged “crimes.” This would be one of many times this group of people would try to get him fired, or try to damage his reputation. Someone even anonymously emailed every person in every company and/or charity listed on his website to tell people of what Travis allegedly did. At this point it became clear it was a witch hunt.
- It should be stated that during this investigation I was informed that Lua /Theresa Cotter was allegedly medically discharged from the military for mental health reasons. While I have no physical proof to verify such statements, please feel free to look at her YouTube channel and evaluate for yourself.
- In early 2018, Lua/Theresa did two lengthy Periscopes discussing Travis and the fandom war issues. (Link One – Link Two) It not only seemed as if she had a difficult time keeping focused on one topic at a time, but she kept repeating frequently that she lived only 7 miles away from Travis? How would she know without looking that up? Did she look up his address? After hearing that Mr. Wade had a knife put into his front door threatening to kill him and his dogs in the name of Misha Collins, my investigation discovered she is possibly under investigation by the LAPD for felony threat. The knife, note and video surveillance are presumably in possession of law enforcement. It has been determined that when Lua heard she was under investigation, she fled California to Kansas.
It seems as time continues on, Lua / Theresa keeps having more and more impact on the fandom. She really doe try to play it down, yet at times still seems to demand information from people on her own terms. If she doesn’t receive what information she wants in an amount of time she deems satisfactory, she not only goes off on a rant to them, but so do her many followers. Cases in point, when the news was all about politics / Trump / Nazis, Lua /Theresa was upset because Jensen Ackles would not reply or make a statement regarding Nazis and made a video. She would also take to Twitter and publicly address Random Acts, a charity started by Misha Collins, to try to force them into sharing their financials. She had tried to contact them via DM, but they had not responded in an amount of time satisfactory to her.
She has not only threatened Creation Entertainment a time or two on Twitter, but when fans were bullying Lua / Theresa and she wanted it to stop, she actually Tweeted @Stands, a T-Shirt company / charity run by Misha Collins, and asked them to give her someone’s contact info. Ironically, back when the bullying on Travis’s end started, and he asked Theresa to help his assistant get contact info, she declined saying it was illegal they should let the authorities handle it. She’s also had multiple arguments with Mark Pellegrino, who plays Lucifer on Supernatural, over a variety of topics such as his backing of Travis, political views, and religion.
GISHWHES Conference Call:
04/24/16 – Lexi Cooper Claims Alleged Sexually Harassment On Snapchat:
Lexi Cooper would claim that she and Travis had been speaking on Snapchat since November 2015. The only problem with this statement is that Travis did not even get a Snapchat account until January 2016, and even then never even had the password to the account. She claims that he also began sexually harassing her on Snapchat, but this video given to me by Vicki, Travis’s assistant, shows you that it was technologically impossible to do as she claims by her proof.
The more and more that I watched Lexi’s “proof,” there I realized that the person’s actual USERNAME (not jut the name that you’re allowed to edit in multiple place) was never actually shown. So, after looking into this further, to me it seems more likely that they had created two other accounts on Snapchat, one being another Travis account, and had conversations which they recorded. (Proven by the fact that when they search for Travis, Travisaaron10 pops up? That would not pop up in search unless you type in the 10 at the end.) Then, in order to make one believe it was Travis’s actual account, they either edited the video or edited screenshots into a video, so they could change Travis to Travis Aaron on the left side of the chat window. Having a user name with two separate names within the chat window itself is not technologically possible.
More from Lexi after the accusations came out:
After reading and watching all of the above “evidence,” it leaves me with many questions:
- Alleged Phone Calls: In the photos above, Lexi Cooper states Travis called her and made her uncomfortable by asking information about her. Let’s look at this. A) If he did, in fact, call her; how did he get her phone number? B) I’ve been told by multiple people that the only time he ever asks a fan for personal information, was to give them a T-Wadester nickname….which they had to personally request. Once requested, he would ask them to tell him something about themselves or he would go look at their Twitter profile to come up with a nickname that he thought fit them.
- Lexi’s Constant Direct Messages To Travis On His Personal Facebook Account: If you look at the Facebook DM, the last message was from her on Jan 11, 2016. If, in fact, there ever were any phone calls, and they had made Lexi Cooper so uncomfortable, why try to reach out to him?
- Why Ask Personal Questions Publicly:If they had been speaking on the phone, why would she ask the question about his tattoos or his address for a Christmas card on Twitter? These sound like rather personal questions she would have asked privately.
- Travis Aaron Wade Not Contracted For SPN New Jersey In 2016: In the message that Travis allegedly sent to her on Snapchat, it says “I can’t wait till jersey.” She stated that he allegedly snapped her in Feb – March 2016, which was after SPNNJ 2015; and he was never contracted for SPNNJ 2016, which was in November that year. In fact, SPNMinn in August 2016, was his last Creation Convention he had signed a contract for. So, if that WAS him, why would he be excited about Jersey exactly?
- Story Constantly Changed To Fit Mood: After her accusation came out, Lexi Cooper seemed to have quite the temper. If someone disagreed with her about Travis, or argued he couldn’t have done this, somehow the story always seemed to get instantly worse i.e. “well he felt me up,” or “this was still happening last week.”
- Knew Law Regarding Slander And Statute Of Limitations: Eventually Lexi Cooper deleted all Tweets and accusations. She later mentioned from her other Twitter account (@hugsforthemish) that the statute of limitations in New Jersey for slander was one year. She stated that statute of limitations had therefore expired and he supposedly couldn’t sue her for slander now. Does this sound like a girl who was sexually harassed, or someone who was trying to get away with something.
07/24/15–07/26/15 – Travis attends SPNDC With His Sister Tracie Wade Merry:
Travis had taken his sister, Tracie, with him to SPNDC and they spent a few days before the convention sight seeing. She attended all events during the convention with Travis as well as after the convention each night.
Katie Maie Aucter: (@katmcg)attended SPNDC as well. Katie Maie Aucter claims that Travis “grabbed her ass” (while she was sitting down even) during a Louden Swain Concert on Saturday night (7/25). She claims Travis did this while running by. So this means he would have had to have been running, then slowed down, and turned around just to grab her “ass?” I’ve tried to be as thorough as I can, going over all evidence, and trying to give all of these girls the benefit of the doubt, but this one simply stumps me. I’ m not entirely sure how Travis Aaron Wade could grab someone’s ass, while running by, without someone noticing besides Katie?
09/11/15 – 09/13/15 – Travis attends SPNDallas with Bill Bakho:
Reba Snodgrass: It appears Reba Snodgrass (@mishanews & @RebaWinchester) came forward May 20, 2016, saying she had been walking Travis to his Black SUV at DallasCon, and he had propositioned her back to his hotel room. Again, I’ve investigated many sexual assault/harassment cases over time, and I’ll admit that this one sounded rather believable when I first heard it. However, there were MANY discrepancies with this scenario.
Travis had not offically been actually working that night at the convention. He had just stopped by to say goodbye to some fellow cast members and to Connie (Creation employee, also known as The Lady In Red).
- As Travis was not working that evening, he also would not have had a Creation-supplied vehicle for transport, nor would he have had a handler to escort him to his car.
- Travis was walked to his car (not SUV) not only by Connie, a Creation employee, but also by friends Bill Bakho, Betty Black, and Misty Cloud. They walked him to the rental car that Misty had obtained especially for the trip to Dallas that same day, so her daughter could see Travis.
- On his way out, Travis stopped to give a fan in a wheelchair a hug, went on to the rental car (Toyota) with Misty, said his goodbyes, and Misty then drove Travis and Bill to a hotel approximately 45 minutes away, as they had tickets to a Dallas Cowboy’s game the next day and wanted to be closer to the stadium.
Once the discrepancies were noted by Misty online, Reba Snodgrass quickly changed her story, claiming she had the color of the SUV wrong, it was white. She then posted a picture of Travis, Bill, Ruth Connel, and Alaina Huffman taken at a restaurant, with a white Lexus SUV behind them. She was claiming that Creation had supplied them with that. She then showed a picture of Travis in the lobby of the convention hall, saying goodbye to people, and way way behind him, through the doors, you can see a white SUV. She was claiming it was the same vehicle. There were a few, if not a lot, of discrepancies with this scenario also.
- The picture of Travis, Bill, Ruth, and Alaina was taken late THURSDAY night/early FRIDAY morning. Since the guests were on their own time Thursday night, before the con even started, they were also on their own dime, meaning they supplied their own transportation. Therefore no Creation-supplied vehicle would have been waiting. Also, from what I’ve heard from many costars, Creation would NOT supply a Lexus SUV for their guests.
- While the picture Reba submitted as evidence, showing Travis in the lobby with a white SUV parked outside of the doors, way in the background, this was not their vehicle. Their friend, Misty Cloud, had volunteered to drive them to their hotel, where Travis and Bill roomed together, which was 45 minutes away. Misty is a long- time Travis fan and has known Travis and Bill from the start of his Supernatural run. Her vehicle had broken down that morning when she left to drive from Arkansas to Texas, and had to rent a vehicle to get there. She had gone to DALCon specifically so her daughter could meet Travis, as he had been a big influence on her previously.
- There are many pictures of Travis wearing the same shirt seen in the earlier lobby pic with the white SUV. In one, he is outside with fans that evening, where there was a group T-Wadesters photo (Travis’s fan club), with Misty’s rental car in the background, door open, proving it was the same night.
- There are posts online from another Travis fan who specifically notes that he was in a car that evening and said hi to them from said car.
Same week that Reba Snodgrass accuses Travis, she asks for money. Reba also goes to VANCon not long after asking for money for a move. Granted, she may have been a Creation volunteer, but she still would have been responsible for her travel expenses, as at that time Creation Entertainment only paid their volunteers with photo ops.
In November, 2016, not knowing Reba Snodgrass was actually @mishaNews at the time, conversation was started about Travis being a possible guest at a convention Reba had been trying to plan for Supernatural fans, which would be cheaper than a Creation event. They kept in touch on and off over the next few months until February, when in an email Travis asked his assistant to make sure they followed the upcoming convention, Wayward Con, on Twitter. When Vicki went to follow @WaywardCon on Twitter, she noticed Travis was blocked. She then received an email from Reba asking her to please follow @RebaWinchester instead, as @WaywardCon had been inactive for a while. Upon following, Vicki saw a picture of Reba and realized she had been one of Travis’s accusers. She immediately informed Travis, his management, and legal team. A phone call was set up with Reba Snodgrass to discuss the situation, and Reba would confess that she had no idea that anyone from that account had made such an accusation, and that someone else had been running the account at the time, as her father had been dying. Reba stated that she had been working the Louden Swain Merchandise table that night in Dallas, and had been asked to walk Travis to his car. As she was working the table alone that night, I’m positive they would not have asked her to do that and leave the merchandise and money in the open. Also there’s the fact that Travis was not even working that night, so a handler would not have been provided. Neither Bill Bakho, Betty Black, Misty Cloud, or even Red Jacket Connie (Creation Entertainment Employee) remember Reba even being outside with them while walking Travis to the car. While on the phone she even mentions that Travis was a complete gentleman. (At this point I am told there is a voice recording of the call, where Reba even agreed to being recorded, and am trying to obtain this for the site.) In the time since this original event at Dallas happened, Reba has since been banned from volunteering at Creation Conventions for a different situation.
Travis’s legal team informed him that in order for him to even consider working at a convention sponsored by one of his accusers, the accuser in question (Reba Snodgrass) would have to make a public statement saying the incident did not happen. They gave Travis and his team specifics that had to be said if, in fact, Reba wanted Travis to work at her convention. Since Betty Black, according to Reba, had been there that night in Dallas, Travis asked both Betty and Vicki, his assistant, to make sure the items required by his attorney, be covered in Reba’s confession. It was to be on Periscope and Tweeted from the @MishaNews account, then retweeted from Travis’s own Twitter account. The Periscope went off without a hitch, but the next day Reba seemed uneasy. Upon talking to Reba Snodgrass, Vicki found out that the hate she was receiving over this was much more than she had anticipated, and soon did another Periscope recanting her apology to Travis. She would claim Vicki and Betty wrote down and told her what to say. So not only did Reba lie about the original event even happening, of which we have proof; she then lied about a supposed lie she told to get out of the original lie.
An Overdue Apology To Travis Aaron Wade
Reba Snodgrass Recants Apology
Reba Snodgrasswas also seen on an episode of Open Court, a reality TV court show which can be seen here, ironically being sued by another one of Travis’s accusers, Kristin Justice, whom you will meet in the October, 2015 section. In my personal opinion, this only further proves that they like attention, no matter what the attention is.
09/25/16 – 09/27/16 – Travis attends SPNNew Jersey With His Girlfriend, Bill Bakho, And His Mother, Daphne Maddison:
Travis was accompanied This must have been an important con for Travis. Not only was Travis’s 40th birthday this weekend, but it was also trut4h’s (One of Travis’s charities) first, and ultimately last, appearance at any con. t.r.u.t.4h. was a charity created to help send fans to cons; fans who desperately wanted to go to a con, but couldn’t afford to go due to financial or health struggles. t.r.u.t.4h. had been working all summer to raise money to send a little girl, Jule, to this con. Jule had had multiple open heart surgeries, with her last one being a month or two before this NJCon. Quite a few, but not all, of the cast helped by donating items for auction, just to help Jule, including Ruth Connell, Osric Chau, Kim Rhodes, Mark Pellegrino, Alaina Huffman, and Jared Padalecki. To the fans at the con, the weekend went off without a hitch, but behind the scenes, it was far from perfect. Before going to the convention, Travis informed the five women working for trut4h, that no one would be allowed in the green room, no stalking the cast, and everyone had to follow all Creation rules. At the end of the weekend Travis was informed that one of these 5 women were found in the green room, and when this woman was confronted, she falsely informed Creation that Travis had given her permission to be there. He was also informed that one t.r.u.t.4h. volunteer had also allowed 16 guests staying in her hotel room, charging and receiving $250 per guest with a total in her pocket of $4,000. When confronted by hotel staff about the overcrowded room, the person told them that Travis had approved this also, which he never did. Travis would not even have the authority to approve that. Afterwards she would complain to Vicki Malone Bartle, CEO of t.r.u.t.4h., that her roommates didn’t pay their share and that she didn’t have the money to pay the bill.
Monica Gleberman: What nobody has mentioned until now, is that the woman with 16 guests in her room, the one committing fraud, was none other than Monica Gleberman, of t.r.u.t.4h. Monica Gleberman is also president of Prime-Entertainment, publicity, coordinator for Hidden Remote and Netflix Life, founder of This Is Us Now, editor of Swagger Magazine, and also does public relations for Mackenzie Hancsicsak from This Is Us. I have been informed that Ms. Gleberman was quite the gossip girl while in t.r.u.t.4h., coming up with the most random and absurd claims of her ‘sexting’ and having both phone sex and actual sex with random celebrities, including at one point allegedly sleeping with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.
It should also be noted that Monica Gleberman, at one time, wrote for Talk Nerdy With Us; along with Michele Villery and Jackie Borjanski. She not only set up the two-part interview with Travis, Michele Villery and Jackie Borjanski; but she was also responsible for the phone interview for Travis with Lua James/Theresa Cotter after the hacking.
If you remember, Monica Gleberman had also been the one to have Travis join in on the GISHWHES conference call where he met Lexi Cooper, the teenager he allegedly sexually harassed over Snapchat. (As you can see below, Monica, Lexi, and even Theresa Cotter/Lua James/@poptivist are quite close.)
It would also later be brought to Travis’s attention that the direct messages that Lua James/Theresa Cotter released, claiming were with a young girl, had actually been with Monica Gleberman, and were totally innocent between two adults. After interviewing Travis’s then girlfriend, she attested to this, as she was there when he received the direct messages in question, and read them along with Travis.. I am sure that Travis’s legal team has the complete DMs in their entirety, along with all DMs between Travis and Lua James, and would not be released due to pending legal cases.
Lua James/Theresa Cotter would also later tweet that she spent the majority of her free time at NJCON this weekend “helping an employee of Travis Aaron Wade’s fix her hotel bill.” This would prove to be on the dramatic side since checkout was the day after the convention ended, but this alone proves that Monica Gleberman, Lexi Cooper, and Lua James/Theresa Cotter were all interconnected in this whole ordeal. There were also multiple Tweets found showing they were close, and all in a private direct message around the time of the GISHWHES conference call.
09/25/15: Travis attended a birthday breakfast party away from the convention center, planned by about 40 of his fans from T-Wadesters (His first/original fan club and home of the #OTW.) Since it was Travis’s birthday weekend, his mother, then girlfriend, and Bill Bakho all attended the convention with him, as they were leaving right after he was done working that weekend to go to New York to celebrate.
10/23/15 – 10/25/15: Travis attends SPNChicon with good friend Anthony Garcia:
As it was Halloween weekend for the convention, the guests had dressed up for karaoke that evening. Travis was wearing a Moose Cosplay jumpsuit, that had belonged to Osric Chau, and had been donated to t.r.u.t.4h. to raise money. It was auctioned off and the auction winner was to pick it up at the end of that evening.
Ashley McClintic: On his way home from Chicon, Travis had found out from Creation that they had received a complaint from Ashley McClintic. Ashley claimed that Travis had made her feel uncomfortable at karaoke and had sexually harassed her. She also said that in the selfie they took together he was obviously pointing at her chest. Later Ashley would claim that she didn’t want this made public, and that Travis was the one that brought it up first.
- Yet Another Lie From Ashley: Below is a screen recording of a DM from Travis’s account. It shows a conversation with Steph Rauba, who was actually at Chicon, and was even in one of the selfies that evening with Ashley and Travis, proving she was up close enough to see if anything had indeed happened. She clearly states she saw none of what Ashley McClintic accused Travis of. If you look at the video, Travis shares a screenshot of Ashley’s official story under her @ashhawkshadow username, which he clearly shared there on 10/29/15. Ashley claims she got tired of being harassed by Travis’s family and fans, so she finally publicly shared her story for the first time on 01/05/16. This is clearly the first of many lies.
- Underage And Heavily Inebriated: Ashley was 20 years old, was underage and drinking that night at karaoke, which means her judgement was clearly off. She even even tweeted so herself. It has been said that this event was recorded, and while I highly doubt this, I do find it odd that there are no videos whatsoever of the beginning of the event that evening; and with Ashley admittedly drinking that evening and being underage, I’m sure that Creation Entertainment would fight tooth and nail to have ANY footage released to the public to save themselves from a lawsuit. In theory, it’s entirely possible that Ashley could have even blackmailed Creation to back her, or she would go public about the underage drinking situation. This would also explain how a young girl with a minimum wage job would be able to afford 5 Creation conventions in a one year period. I also find it interesting that the selfie with Travis where she claims he is pointing at her chest, is one of the very few that evening where her chest does not even show in the picture?
- She Doesn’t Remember? When Ashley was asked a year after karaoke, which song the “incident” had allegedly happened, she states that she not only doesn’t remember, that she wasn’t there to really watch karaoke anyway, but that she knows it happened early in the show. Mysteriously all of her tweets from karaoke were deleted. She also states that she had five eye witnesses. So I’m assuming these five people told her how Travis allegedly made her feel too, since she obviously doesn’t remember much about the actual incident.
- Impossible To Hear: She claims that she heard Travis tell her to “Put those away, they’re distracting.” I would like to know how anyone could hear ANYTHING the actors are saying to them over the music as loud as it was and people in the audience singling as loudly as they were; or at least hear them correctly. Let’s not forget she was heavily inebriated as well. Sure they had microphones on stage, but if that was the case, and he said that into a microphone, I’m sure someone else would have heard that.
- Travis Was On Stilts: Travis had gotten to karaoke at least 30 minutes late that night, confirmed by people in his Meet & Greet. (Due to autographs running late, the Meet & Greet ran late.) When he first came on stage, he was on stilts to go with his Moose cosplay costume he was wearing that evening, which had been auctioned off for t.r.u.t.4h. and would be given to the winning bidder after karaoke.
- Multiple Selfies And Videos: Not only did Ashley have more than one selfie with Travis that night, she also handed Travis her cell phone for a video. Earlier in the week she had tweeted a picture of a special hand-painted phone cast she had purchased, with Matt Cohen’s face on it, which you can clearly see in the video being handed to Travis. You would think that if someone upset you by doing such gestures, would be the last thing you would want to do. Not to mention her track record with some of the photo ops she’s ask for at previous conventions.
- SPN2FAN: On 11/05/2015, an account on Twitter, @SPN2Fan began posting some of Ashley’s former photo ops from previous Supernatural conventions she attended, trying to point out that Ashley had done some rather risqué poses with actors in the past; including Misha Collins licking her arm, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles pouring alcohol on her, etc. This is when the whole “victim shaming” claims began from the Travis haters. Travis fans, of course retaliated, saying that there needed to be an actual victim first for them to be able to “shame” them. On the alcohol perspective, people from Ashley’s side would say that they didn’t see anything wrong with her drinking, which Ashley wouldn’t turn 21 until Dec 2015. (You can see on the driver’s license she “accidentally” posted.) One even said that they “didn’t see anything wrong with it as long as she wasn’t drinking to the point of passing out.” I’m sure law enforcement and even Creation Entertainment’s legal team would think otherwise. Eventually Travis would step in and ask @spn2fan to stop. Ashley was impressed and had tweeted that she would be willing to let everything go if Travis apologized for everything, but no apology was forthcoming as Travis had done nothing wrong.
- 01/05/16: Travis’s Sister And Mom Tweet to Ashley. Travis’s sister, Tracie Wade Merry, and his mother, Daphne Maddison, quoted one of Ashley’s tweets, telling her to stop telling lies about Travis. This was the final straw that supposedly made Ashley go crazy and post her story publicly. As stated before, Ashley had always claimed that she had never posted this story before, and was willing to let it go quietly, but Travis was the one who kept dragging it up. A recent advanced search on Twitter has shown that Ashley has managed to Tweet Travis Aaron Wade, mayo (nickname they had given him), or TAW, an impressive 964 times over the past three years. Does that sound like she’s letting it go?
- Clearly NOT The First Time She Publicly Spoke Of Incident: As I showed before, if she had never talked about it publicly, then Travis would have been unable to have her story, in her own words, same exact words as this Tweet actually, under her own username, three months before she had ever even posted the same story.
- You Cannot Control Family. The One Thing Both Sides Seem To Agree On, Or Do They? It is simply unbelievable that they think anyone can control their own family. When it comes to family members getting attacked, everyone knows that all bets are off. Even more ironic is that one of Travis’s biggest attackers, Jessica Halliday (@tehjessicarae), even tweets herself that her brother was getting irritated over the whole thing and she couldn’t control what said brother did. That same day Travis did publicly ask his family to stop and informed them that it was being handled. In fact, it was the only time over three years he ever tweeted anything with Ashley’s Twitter handle in it. It was after publicly telling her story of what Travis allegedly did at karaoke, that other fans began claiming they had been harassed by Travis.
- 01/13/16 – Ashley’s Drivers License & Twadesters Leak: (Previously Covered In The @tehjessicarae Section) – While I’m not sure why, Ashley posts a picture of her drivers license, which reveals her full address, on Twitter. Someone points this out to her, but it had been up for at least an hour by then. A post would be made in the closed Facebook Group of T-Wadesters, ; where Travis’s assistant Vicki Malone Bartle, Nic Mendoza, owner of Bands For Arms, and some of his other fans would make some comments regarding Ashley and posted the pic of her license. Jessica Halliday @tehjessicaraewould soon send the T-Wadester post to Ashley. Ashley would go to the police to report the “death threats and harassment,” but nothing ever came of this. I am currently trying to obtain a copy of the police report and will post it when I can.
- 02/04/16 – The Viper Room / Louden Swain: Louden Swain is a band who plays mostly for Creation Supernatural Conventions. Many of Travis’s accusers are big Louden Swain fans. Louden Swain had a concert at The Viper Room in Los Angeles on 02/04/16. Some of the accusers were going to be there that night, including Ashley. Travis announced late in the day that he and some of his military buddies would be going to the concert to support Rob Benedict, lead singer and friend of Travis’s from Creation Conventions. Automatically Ashley and friends seem to think that Travis is doing this just to spite them and scare them, trying to attack them again. What they didn’t realize is that at this time, Travis did not even log on to any social media. He would send tweets and pics to his assistant or management to Tweet. Another thing people don’t realize is that after the first few months, neither Travis or his assistant would even look at what was going on that much. Reading all of that hate all of the time is bad for a person and can affect your health. Unfortunately, it didn’t stop fans from sending them screenshots of what they saw, even after Travis and his team had asked them to stop. Drama ensued at the concert that night. I’m not sure why. My guess would be that Ashley thought Travis would attack her in a room of 100+ people? Unfortunately for Travis, but not for Ashley, he was notified at the last minute that he would have to be on set early for filming the next morning, and couldn’t make it to the concert. Of course Ashley and friends assumed Travis had said he was going to the concert just to make them panic, when that was never the case.
- 02/04/16 – Ashley’s Two Go Fund Me Attempts And Other Attempts To Make Money From This Situation: Just like many other of the accusers, Ashley had created GoFundMe accounts during the ordeal, two in fact. In March 2016, Ashley set up a $300 Go Fund Me account to get her laptop fixed, which she made no money on. In July 2016, Ashly had someone else set up a Crowdrise account to help raise money for attorney fees to sue Travis. Ashley made over $1,000 on this, but no legal action was ever taken. She had also made up graphic T-shirts with captions making fun of Travis and the events surrounding the situation, and sold them on her Redbubble account. There are many theories as to what happened to this money. Some say she spent the money on a camera lens as she started talking about a new one she had obtained not long after this; and some say she used the money to go to Europe to see Louden Swain on their tour. Some say she got a new tattoo. As much as she continues to deny any of these to this day, she has yet to furnish a receipt for the attorney she supposedly consulted with, or even a phone number so someone can call to confirm that she is, in fact, a client. Since it’s rumored that she has a relative who is an attorney, I doubt anyone would believe any receipt she presented anyway. There is ONE tweet where Ashley claims she would try. to pay back everyone who helped her when she got on her feet. So no lawyer appears to have been obtained. I do find it amusing that they are always demanding proof from Travis’s side, yet never offered this in their defense.
- 04/30/16 – SPN Fandom Movie Premiere In Los Angeles: The SPN Fandom Movie was started by Cliff & Michael Kosterman. Cliff is also the bodyguard for Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, who happen to be the two leads of Supernatural. The movie has a series of episodes with different aspects of the fandom, including actors from the show and conventions. Travis was in a couple of the episodes of this movie. He was therefore asked, with the rest of the cast, to go to the premiere in LA. The Kostermans, or whoever did booking, contacted Travis’s management and they said sure he would go. So it was announced from the SPN Fandom Movie Twitter account that he would go. When time drew closer, Travis had filming pop up and did not know if he would be able to make it, and the SPN Fandom Movie Twitter account deleted that tweet. The night of the event he ended up being free so he was able to attend after all. Ashley and Stacy Jo (@stacejospn) (another accuser, more about her later) were attending that night, having flown all the way from Pennsylvania just for the event. Of course they automatically thought that Travis was going to this just to spite them and make them feel uncomfortable, like he allegedly did at The Viper Room. Both Ashley and Stacy ended up being very panicked that evening. I’ve even heard from a few people who were in the bathroom the same time as Ashley, saying she was telling people not to let him (Travis) see she was there or he would rape her on the spot? Other co-stars there that evening, when asked, informed me that they saw Ashley walking back and forth from her seat to the bathroom, frequently and turning around to stare at Travis quite a bit, but never saw Travis even look or glance in her direction.
- 05/20/16 – Ashley Gets Her C&D: I’m told Ashley’s C&D Letter went to her parent’s house. That happened to be the last known address that Travis’s attorney could find on her, as she had recently moved to Pennsylvania. I believe she was the last of the group to receive their letters, and this upset her since she was the one who had allegedly started this whole ordeal. There was also a very long 8 video rant on Twitter this month, just asking Travis to leave her alone. Keep in mind except for one quote of a tweet of his sister’s, that had been to Ashley, Travis had never mentioned Ashley in anything publicly or tried to contact her. Meanwhile Ashley McClintic has Tweeted his name, initials, or nickname over 963 times over a three year period in total.
- 07/2016: Best Buy Letter: Vicki Malone Bartle, assistant to Travis, had written to Best Buy Corporate, to complain about Ashley. As this letter was not made available to me, I’m not entirely sure what all Vicki included in the letter. I can’t help but think that one Tweet that Ashley had made about her work, could have been one of the main factors in this. In July 2016, Travis had posted a video of his time with his then girlfriend, Robin Garvick, to his Vimeo account. One of the pictures in the video was of Robin with a TV that Travis had purchased for her as a birthday present. Even though Ashley was allegedly terrified of Travis, and hated him more than life, she for some reason not only watched the video, but tweeted a screenshot of the part with Robin and the TV; making a comment on what a “cheap ass tv this was.” She apparently remembered it from the Black Friday sale at Best Buy in 2015. Again, while I’m not entirely sure what Vicki included in her letter to Best Buy Corporate, I’m going to assume this tweet, as it was extremely unprofessional; but, of course, it also could have possibly been all of the short videos that Ashley seemed to post from work, while on duty, frequently. Of course Ashley blames Travis and Vicki for getting her fired though.
- 07/2016 – The Kale’s Twitter Account Closed: The Kale is a known satire Twitter account in the SPN Fandom. It supposedly made fun of many fandom atrocities, but to most it seemed to have taken a liking to Travis. It made fun of him frequently, but he never even knew until this happened. Once again, everyone assumed that it was Travis and his team that had the account closed down, when it wasn’t. This was the final straw for Ashley though I guess, because it was after this that she not only had a friend start the last Crowdrise account for her, for legal fees supposedly, but she also took to selling merchandise to commemorate this whole event, basically making money off of Travis, which I find funny.
- 08/2016 – Ashley Suddenly Stops: It was around 08/10/16, that it all seemed to suddenly stop out of nowhere. At first I couldn’t figure out why, but then I realized something. August 12th was Minncon, Travis’s last contracted convention for Creation Entertainment; and if you remember, in the hacking and in the anonymous letters, they had stated that this was all happening to get Travis kicked off of the show and the convention circuit. For the most part it was over. There would be random attacks out of nowhere, but for the most part, at least from Ashley, it was done. There was never any legal involvement against Travis and to this day we still don’t know where Ashley’s Crowdrise or T-shirt sales money went or the name of the attorney she contacted.
- 10/2016 – Travis Apologizes: Travis reached out to Ashley in October 2017, saying that he didn’t remember doing any of the things she had complained about, and was pretty sure he didn’t do those things, but he was sorry if it made her feel uncomfortable. They basically came to a truce, saying that neither one would ever speak of it again, and it would be over. Or so we thought. I suppose people think Travis should exclude the word “hater” or “hate” from his vocabulary for the rest of his life; otherwise he is OBVIOUSLY bringing the whole ordeal up again. After Travis made a tweet with the word hate in it, all hell broke loose again, though from Ashley it would never escalate to the point it had right before Minncon.
- Why Exactly Did Ashley Do All Of This? : People often ask why Ashley would go after Travis to the extent that she has. While I have no definitive proof, I have made several personal observations.
Ashley seems to enjoy getting attention. While most people wouldn’t want this type of attention, it did also bring her sympathy from other fans and friends. Her follower count on Twitter went from 200-300 to over 1,000. She seemed to pay attention to who followed her, who unfollowed her, mutuals, soft blocks, etc, very closely. She was even upset when the second Oh No He Didn’t Article didn’t mention her name at all. At one point she even went to a site called Tweetails, which gives you the statistics of your account such as most retweeted person, most used hashtags, etc. Even Tweetails noticed that Travis and TAW were very commonly used by Ashley, which amazed me considering she kept on him about not letting things go? Once again, it should be noted that since this started, upon inspection, Ashley has tweeted either Travis Aaron Wade, TAW, or Mayo (nickname they gave him…not entirely sure why?), 963 times. Travis only publicly tweeted anything with her handle in it one time, when he retweeted his sister asking her to let the authorities handle this.
Also of note, Ashley herself said that she thought she should be diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. A common condition with BPD is that they are known to lie and make false allegations.
Kristen Justice @novaksminion @1waywardsister @kristinj78:
I will attach Kristin’s “story” of what Travis allegedly did to her below for all to read. These are my thoughts on this “story.”
- While I don’t know Travis personally, I do know that from everyone that I’ve interviewed regarding him, he has always asked if he can even give them a hug. So I personally, in MY OWN OPINION, find it difficult to believe that he would just get up and kiss someone at all, let alone on the mouth. There was one photo op where he came close to kissing a fan on the mouth, who also happened to be a friend, but he didn’t. His mouth was never touching hers.
- As for the standing on stage, taking selfies pointing down and taking pics of women’s chests…..he was on stage higher than the women he was taking pics of, thus he had to point down to take the pictures.
- She literally says that she was drunk on Kim and Briana who were two feet away from her, but she can hear him talk above all of the other people in the front row.
- While Travis’s legal team will not allow me to post many DMs from Travis’s Instagram account, I have been told that none ever existed between Kristen (@kristinj78), and himself. How convenient that she deleted the same DM on her end? It’s a good thing that his attorneys have the Instagram transcripts to prove that.
- Let’s get real, you’re telling me that a guest star of the show is sitting in a hotel lobby at a con, playing CAH with fans, and there is not ONE photo to back this up? That would have been the first proof people offered up. Don’t buy it.
- Travis was with one of his best friends, Anthony Garcia, that night after karaoke. They went to the hotel where a fan, Megan, had died to check to see if they could help with anything. But, at no point were they ever sitting in a hotel lobby playing CAH with fans or trashing Creation.
- It should also be noted that Kristin Justice is also a cousin to Rike Marie, the young girl who accused Travis at Purcon by Kristin’s own report.
11/13/15 – Travis Attends SPNPascon, Accompanied By His Entire Family:
Travis only performs his panel, photo ops, and autographs, but per his attorneys will not be able to perform in karaoke to protect himself. Creation Entertainment is contacted by yet another fan later that evening, claiming to be out drinking with a group of fans with Travis, but upon checking, Creation finds Travis to already be home in Los Angeles.
11/15/15: Elizabeth Vera has meltdown on Twitter:
Elizabeth Vera is a friend of Ashley McClintic. She was at Chicon at karaoke on the night in question. Some of Travis’s fans notified him of some of their friends who had been there that evening in case his attorneys needed to question them. Elizabeth was on the list. A fan sent Travis and his assistant a screenshot from Elizabeth’s account, showing pictures from karaoke that evening, telling people what a wonderful time she had, and had tried hard to get close enough to Travis to get a hug. She also states she was too far away from the stage to really see what was happening. In fact, when Ashley tweets about the incident on 10/26/15, Elizabeth asks what happened, as she was not really paying attention. Imagine legal’s surprise when Elizabeth speaks up a week later saying she saw everything and even wrote to Creation to condemn Travis’s actions that evening. When fans noticed and confronted her, she had a meltdown. This meltdown happened early morning on 11/15/15. She now is claiming Travis harassed her and stalked her via DM when he and his management tried contacting her to find out why she had changed her story. She also claimed that this triggered her PTSD.
11/20/15 – Travis receives anonymous letters:
On 11/20/15, Travis received two anonymous emails, untraceable, and two physical letters in the mail. These letters were sent from supposedly two females from two different cities, but neither would give their name. They claimed that they had been part of a group of at least 20 fans, who had been trying to get Travis kicked off of the show and the convention circuit. They said that many people did not like Travis’s character Cole, they thought Travis was like his character, and didn’t want him ruining their show. They described in detail everything in the fandom that had happened to Travis up until that time, including, what sounds like, Ashley trying to come on to Travis at SPNDallas in November, which we have proof of, and also what would continue to happen over the next year. They claimed that included in the 20 people, were some higher-ups at Creation, who wanted Travis gone from the cons. Once these two girls realized that Travis was nothing like his character on Supernatural, they left this group of people, and were now apologizing. Travis would share these letters in January, and of course everyone accused him of faking them or making them himself.