10/23/15 – 10/25/15: Travis attends SPNChicon with good friend Anthony Garcia:
As it was Halloween weekend for the convention, the guests had dressed up for karaoke that evening. Travis was wearing a Moose Cosplay jumpsuit, that had belonged to Osric Chau, and had been donated to t.r.u.t.4h. to raise money. It was auctioned off and the auction winner was to pick it up at the end of that evening.
Ashley McClintic: On his way home from Chicon, Travis had found out from Creation that they had received a complaint from Ashley McClintic. Ashley claimed that Travis had made her feel uncomfortable at karaoke and had sexually harassed her. She also said that in the selfie they took together he was obviously pointing at her chest. Later Ashley would claim that she didn’t want this made public, and that Travis was the one that brought it up first.
- Yet Another Lie From Ashley: Below is a screen recording of a DM from Travis’s account, shared with us from his management. It shows a conversation with Steph Rauba, who was actually at Chicon, and was even in one of the selfies that evening with Ashley and Travis, proving she was up close enough to see if anything had indeed happened. She clearly states she saw none of what Ashley McClintic accused Travis of. If you look at the video, Travis shares a screenshot of Ashley’s official story under her @ashhawkshadow username, which he clearly shared there on 10/29/15. Ashley claims she got tired of being harassed by Travis’s family and fans, so she finally publicly shared her story for the first time on 01/05/16. This is clearly the first of many lies.
- Underage And Heavily Inebriated: Ashley was 20 years old, was underage and drinking that night at karaoke, which means her judgement was clearly off. She even even tweeted so herself. It has been said that this event was recorded, and while I highly doubt this, I do find it odd that there are no videos whatsoever of the beginning of the event that evening; and with Ashley admittedly drinking that evening and being underage, I’m sure that Creation Entertainment would fight tooth and nail to have ANY footage released to the public to save themselves from a lawsuit. In theory, it’s entirely possible that Ashley could have even blackmailed Creation to back her, or she would go public about the underage drinking situation. This would also explain how a young girl with a minimum wage job would be able to afford 5 Creation conventions in a one year period. I also find it interesting that the selfie with Travis where she claims he is pointing at her chest, is one of the very few that evening where her chest does not even show in the picture?
- She Doesn’t Remember? When Ashley was asked a year after karaoke, which song the “incident” had allegedly happened, she states that she not only doesn’t remember, that she wasn’t there to really watch karaoke anyway, but that she knows it happened early in the show. Mysteriously all of her tweets from karaoke were deleted. She also states that she had five eye witnesses. So I’m assuming these five people told her how Travis allegedly made her feel too, since she obviously doesn’t remember much about the actual incident.
- Impossible To Hear: She claims that she heard Travis tell her to “Put those away, they’re distracting.” I would like to know how anyone could hear ANYTHING the actors are saying to them over the music as loud as it was and people in the audience singling as loudly as they were; or at least hear them correctly. Let’s not forget she was heavily inebriated as well. Sure they had microphones on stage, but if that was the case, and he said that into a microphone, I’m sure someone else would have heard that.
- Travis Was On Stilts: Travis had gotten to karaoke at least 30 minutes late that night, confirmed by people in his Meet & Greet. (Due to autographs running late, the Meet & Greet ran late.) When he first came on stage, he was on stilts to go with his Moose cosplay costume he was wearing that evening, which had been auctioned off for t.r.u.t.4h. and would be given to the winning bidder after karaoke.
- Multiple Selfies And Videos: Not only did Ashley have more than one selfie with Travis that night, she also handed Travis her cell phone for a video. Earlier in the week she had tweeted a picture of a special hand-painted phone cast she had purchased, with Matt Cohen’s face on it, which you can clearly see in the video being handed to Travis. You would think that if someone upset you by doing such gestures, would be the last thing you would want to do. Not to mention her track record with some of the photo ops she’s ask for at previous conventions.
- SPN2FAN: On 11/05/2015, an account on Twitter, @SPN2Fan began posting some of Ashley’s former photo ops from previous Supernatural conventions she attended, trying to point out that Ashley had done some rather risqué poses with actors in the past; including Misha Collins licking her arm, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles pouring alcohol on her, etc. This is when the whole “victim shaming” claims began from the Travis haters. Travis fans, of course retaliated, saying that there needed to be an actual victim first for them to be able to “shame” them. On the alcohol perspective, people from Ashley’s side would say that they didn’t see anything wrong with her drinking, which Ashley wouldn’t turn 21 until Dec 2015. (You can see on the driver’s license she “accidentally” posted.) One even said that they “didn’t see anything wrong with it as long as she wasn’t drinking to the point of passing out.” I’m sure law enforcement and even Creation Entertainment’s legal team would think otherwise. Eventually Travis would step in and ask @spn2fan to stop. Ashley was impressed and had tweeted that she would be willing to let everything go if Travis apologized for everything, but no apology was forthcoming as Travis had done nothing wrong.
- 01/05/16: Travis’s Sister And Mom Tweet to Ashley. Travis’s sister, Tracie Wade Merry, and his mother, Daphne Maddison, quoted one of Ashley’s tweets, telling her to stop telling lies about Travis. This was the final straw that supposedly made Ashley go crazy and post her story publicly. As stated before, Ashley had always claimed that she had never posted this story before, and was willing to let it go quietly, but Travis was the one who kept dragging it up. A recent advanced search on Twitter has shown that Ashley has managed to Tweet Travis Aaron Wade, mayo (nickname they had given him), or TAW, an impressive 964 times over the past three years. Does that sound like she’s letting it go?
- Clearly NOT The First Time She Publicly Spoke Of Incident: As I showed before, if she had never talked about it publicly, then Travis would have been unable to have her story, in her own words, same exact words as this Tweet actually, under her own username, three months before she had ever even posted the same story.
- You Cannot Control Family. The One Thing Both Sides Seem To Agree On, Or Do They? It is simply unbelievable that they think anyone can control their own family. When it comes to family members getting attacked, everyone knows that all bets are off. Even more ironic is that one of Travis’s biggest attackers, Jessica Halliday (@tehjessicarae), even tweets herself that her brother was getting irritated over the whole thing and she couldn’t control what said brother did. That same day Travis did publicly ask his family to stop and informed them that it was being handled. In fact, it was the only time over three years he ever tweeted anything with Ashley’s Twitter handle in it. It was after publicly telling her story of what Travis allegedly did at karaoke, that other fans began claiming they had been harassed by Travis.
- 01/13/16 – Ashley’s Drivers License & Twadesters Leak: (Previously Covered In The @tehjessicarae Section) – While I’m not sure why, Ashley posts a picture of her drivers license, which reveals her full address, on Twitter. Someone points this out to her, but it had been up for at least an hour by then. A post would be made in the closed Facebook Group of T-Wadesters, ; where Travis’s assistant Vicki Malone Bartle, Nic Mendoza, owner of Bands For Arms, and some of his other fans would make some comments regarding Ashley and posted the pic of her license. Jessica Halliday @tehjessicaraewould soon send the T-Wadester post to Ashley. Ashley would go to the police to report the “death threats and harassment,” but nothing ever came of this. I am currently trying to obtain a copy of the police report and will post it when I can.
- 02/04/16 – The Viper Room / Louden Swain: Louden Swain is a band who plays mostly for Creation Supernatural Conventions. Many of Travis’s accusers are big Louden Swain fans. Louden Swain had a concert at The Viper Room in Los Angeles on 02/04/16. Some of the accusers were going to be there that night, including Ashley. Travis announced late in the day that he and some of his military buddies would be going to the concert to support Rob Benedict, lead singer and friend of Travis’s from Creation Conventions. Automatically Ashley and friends seem to think that Travis is doing this just to spite them and scare them, trying to attack them again. What they didn’t realize is that at this time, Travis did not even log on to any social media. He would send tweets and pics to his assistant or management to Tweet. Another thing people don’t realize is that after the first few months, neither Travis or his assistant would even look at what was going on that much. Reading all of that hate all of the time is bad for a person and can affect your health. Unfortunately, it didn’t stop fans from sending them screenshots of what they saw, even after Travis and his team had asked them to stop. Drama ensued at the concert that night. I’m not sure why. My guess would be that Ashley thought Travis would attack her in a room of 100+ people? Unfortunately for Travis, but not for Ashley, he was notified at the last minute that he would have to be on set early for filming the next morning, and couldn’t make it to the concert. Of course Ashley and friends assumed Travis had said he was going to the concert just to make them panic, when that was never the case.
- 02/04/16 – Ashley’s Two Go Fund Me Attempts And Other Attempts To Make Money From This Situation: Just like many other of the accusers, Ashley had created GoFundMe accounts during the ordeal, two in fact. In March 2016, Ashley set up a $300 Go Fund Me account to get her laptop fixed, which she made no money on. In July 2016, Ashly had someone else set up a Crowdrise account to help raise money for attorney fees to sue Travis. Ashley made over $1,000 on this, but no legal action was ever taken. She had also made up graphic T-shirts with captions making fun of Travis and the events surrounding the situation, and sold them on her Redbubble account. There are many theories as to what happened to this money. Some say she spent the money on a camera lens as she started talking about a new one she had obtained not long after this; and some say she used the money to go to Europe to see Louden Swain on their tour. Some say she got a new tattoo. As much as she continues to deny any of these to this day, she has yet to furnish a receipt for the attorney she supposedly consulted with, or even a phone number so someone can call to confirm that she is, in fact, a client. Since it’s rumored that she has a relative who is an attorney, I doubt anyone would believe any receipt she presented anyway. There is ONE tweet where Ashley claims she would try. to pay back everyone who helped her when she got on her feet. So no lawyer appears to have been obtained. I do find it amusing that they are always demanding proof from Travis’s side, yet never offered this in their defense.
- 04/30/16 – SPN Fandom Movie Premiere In Los Angeles: The SPN Fandom Movie was started by Cliff & Michael Kosterman. Cliff is also the bodyguard for Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, who happen to be the two leads of Supernatural. The movie has a series of episodes with different aspects of the fandom, including actors from the show and conventions. Travis was in a couple of the episodes of this movie. He was therefore asked, with the rest of the cast, to go to the premiere in LA. The Kostermans, or whoever did booking, contacted Travis’s management and they said sure he would go. So it was announced from the SPN Fandom Movie Twitter account that he would go. When time drew closer, Travis had filming pop up and did not know if he would be able to make it, and the SPN Fandom Movie Twitter account deleted that tweet. The night of the event he ended up being free so he was able to attend after all. Ashley and Stacy Jo (@stacejospn) (another accuser, more about her later) were attending that night, having flown all the way from Pennsylvania just for the event. Of course they automatically thought that Travis was going to this just to spite them and make them feel uncomfortable, like he allegedly did at The Viper Room. Both Ashley and Stacy ended up being very panicked that evening. I’ve even heard from a few people who were in the bathroom the same time as Ashley, saying she was telling people not to let him (Travis) see she was there or he would rape her on the spot? Other co-stars there that evening, when asked, informed me that they saw Ashley walking back and forth from her seat to the bathroom, frequently and turning around to stare at Travis quite a bit, but never saw Travis even look or glance in her direction.
- 05/20/16 – Ashley Gets Her C&D: I’m told Ashley’s C&D Letter went to her parent’s house. That happened to be the last known address that Travis’s attorney could find on her, as she had recently moved to Pennsylvania. I believe she was the last of the group to receive their letters, and this upset her since she was the one who had allegedly started this whole ordeal. There was also a very long 8 video rant on Twitter this month, just asking Travis to leave her alone. Keep in mind except for one quote of a tweet of his sister’s, that had been to Ashley, Travis had never mentioned Ashley in anything publicly or tried to contact her. Meanwhile Ashley McClintic has Tweeted his name, initials, or nickname over 963 times over a three year period in total.
- 07/2016: Best Buy Letter: Vicki Malone Bartle, assistant to Travis, had written to Best Buy Corporate, to complain about Ashley. As this letter was not made available to me, I’m not entirely sure what all Vicki included in the letter. I can’t help but think that one Tweet that Ashley had made about her work, could have been one of the main factors in this. In July 2016, Travis had posted a video of his time with his then girlfriend, Robin Garvick, to his Vimeo account. One of the pictures in the video was of Robin with a TV that Travis had purchased for her as a birthday present. Even though Ashley was allegedly terrified of Travis, and hated him more than life, she for some reason not only watched the video, but tweeted a screenshot of the part with Robin and the TV; making a comment on what a “cheap ass tv this was.” She apparently remembered it from the Black Friday sale at Best Buy in 2015. Again, while I’m not entirely sure what Vicki included in her letter to Best Buy Corporate, I’m going to assume this tweet, as it was extremely unprofessional; but, of course, it also could have possibly been all of the short videos that Ashley seemed to post from work, while on duty, frequently. Of course Ashley blames Travis and Vicki for getting her fired though.
- 07/2016 – The Kale’s Twitter Account Closed: The Kale is a known satire Twitter account in the SPN Fandom. It supposedly made fun of many fandom atrocities, but to most it seemed to have taken a liking to Travis. It made fun of him frequently, but he never even knew until this happened. Once again, everyone assumed that it was Travis and his team that had the account closed down, when it wasn’t. This was the final straw for Ashley though I guess, because it was after this that she not only had a friend start the last Crowdrise account for her, for legal fees supposedly, but she also took to selling merchandise to commemorate this whole event, basically making money off of Travis, which I find funny.
- 08/2016 – Ashley Suddenly Stops: It was around 08/10/16, that it all seemed to suddenly stop out of nowhere. At first I couldn’t figure out why, but then I realized something. August 12th was Minncon, Travis’s last contracted convention for Creation Entertainment; and if you remember, in the hacking and in the anonymous letters, they had stated that this was all happening to get Travis kicked off of the show and the convention circuit. For the most part it was over. There would be random attacks out of nowhere, but for the most part, at least from Ashley, it was done. There was never any legal involvement against Travis and to this day we still don’t know where Ashley’s Crowdrise or T-shirt sales money went or the name of the attorney she contacted.
- 10/2016 – Travis Apologizes: Travis reached out to Ashley in October 2017, saying that he didn’t remember doing any of the things she had complained about, and was pretty sure he didn’t do those things, but he was sorry if it made her feel uncomfortable. They basically came to a truce, saying that neither one would ever speak of it again, and it would be over. Or so we thought. I suppose people think Travis should exclude the word “hater” or “hate” from his vocabulary for the rest of his life; otherwise he is OBVIOUSLY bringing the whole ordeal up again. After Travis made a tweet with the word hate in it, all hell broke loose again, though from Ashley it would never escalate to the point it had right before Minncon.
- Why Exactly Did Ashley Do All Of This? : People often ask why Ashley would go after Travis to the extent that she has. While I have no definitive proof, I have made several personal observations.
Ashley seems to enjoy getting attention. While most people wouldn’t want this type of attention, it did also bring her sympathy from other fans and friends. Her follower count on Twitter went from 200-300 to over 1,000. She seemed to pay attention to who followed her, who unfollowed her, mutuals, soft blocks, etc, very closely. She was even upset when the second Oh No He Didn’t Article didn’t mention her name at all. At one point she even went to a site called Tweetails, which gives you the statistics of your account such as most retweeted person, most used hashtags, etc. Even Tweetails noticed that Travis and TAW were very commonly used by Ashley, which amazed me considering she kept on him about not letting things go? Once again, it should be noted that since this started, upon inspection, Ashley has tweeted either Travis Aaron Wade, TAW, or Mayo (nickname they gave him…not entirely sure why?), 963 times. Travis only publicly tweeted anything with her handle in it one time, when he retweeted his sister asking her to let the authorities handle this.
Also of note, Ashley herself said that she thought she should be diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. A common condition with BPD is that they are known to lie and make false allegations.